Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ImogenEquine's Pride Design!

Postby ImogenEquine » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:41 pm

Username: ImogenEquine
Clan: Rose Clan

Accessory info: I picked the bi pride flag. I would really love it if my cat could have angel wings, perhaps in the form of some sort of harness? I was thinking the wings could be dusted with bi pride flag inspired glitter like this CS item (found here). Beyond that, any kind of glitter, animal friend(s) (I was thinking bi-pride-butterflies?), flowers (roses being personal favourites), and/or ribbons in the colours of the bi pride flag would be amazing if possible.
Here are some inspo pics for the harness: [1], [2], [3], [4]
(Which flag did you pick? How would you like it incorporated in the design? How subtle/bold? Do you have specific ideas in mind? Etc.)

[ You can find the Stars edits list here! ]
    NR edit suggestions: claws w/ nail polish, winky expression, accessories as described above, blush if that is an expression edit?
    1 common edit choice: feminine looking, *very fluffy* tail
    2 common edit suggestions: eyelashes, eye shape (maybe something a little bigger/rounder?)
    1 uncommon edit roll: unnatural colour - maybe sparkly looking (blue/)pink/purple eyes to match the bi pride elements c: (if I need to edit this, please let me know, or just do what you think is best!)
    Are there any nr/common edits you would not like added?: sleek tail, shorter tail

Heterochromia prompt:
If asked to think back to a time when she felt most like herself, [NAME] would probably immediately think of the day when she came out to her friends. On that day, not only did she have a wonderful time hanging out with her friends, but also she felt okay to be open about being bisexual with her friends. Further, she also gained a sense of courage: she felt that she possessed a newfound personal obligation to make sure that all of her fellow queer cats could be open about who they are as well.
On that day, [NAME] and her friends had decided to go to the beach. It was the first extremely hot day of the summer, which is [NAME]'s favourite type of weather. There's nothing [NAME] loves to do more than a) spend time at the beach, and b) be in the presence of her closest friends. [NAME] adores nature and is the type to romanticize its beauty, hence when watching the waves endlessly rolling in and frolicking in the sand, she always gets the feeling that she is where she is meant to be.
She had already been having a great day and feeling like herself due to being at the beach, but it wasn't until the very end of their outing, when the sun had started to set, that the day became so stand-out in her memory. As [NAME] and her friends gathered together to sit and watch the sunset and admire the sky's beautiful colours, they started to chat. [NAME] cannot remember how it happened, but all of a sudden the conversation was about Pride Month and acceptance of the queer community. One of her friends came out as being nonbinary and asked to be referred to with 'they'/'them' pronouns. Of course, the entirety of the friend group smiled, hugged them, and cheered them on, complimenting their bravery. Seeing the positive response from her friend group, [NAME] decided to come out to them too, and declared that she was bisexual. She felt only a short moment of nervousness before being overcome with a sense of acceptance, as her friends rushed to show their acceptance of her too. It was at that point where she felt the most herself: she was open about her identity and not hiding any aspect of herself, and she was in her favourite place, with her favourite cats.
The good feelings that were shared were put on pause abruptly when her friend who'd just come out added "Please don't tell anyone - I'm scared of how they will react."... it was at that point when [NAME] decided that it would be her personal goal to make it the case that all queer folx would feel comfortable and safe being openly themselves. She made a point out loud, vowing to be very openly protective of all of her fellow queers, from that beach day onward, and that was a new way in which she felt "herself" - acting as a 'guardian angel' for others in need.

Unnatural eye color prompt: n/a
╔══════════════════════╗

you don't have to say 'I love you' to say 'I love you'

my poor mental health is a WIP, much like this sig
feel free to pm me to chat or anything c:

⠀ ⠀⠀ artist ♘ d&d player ♘ sapphic ♘ adopts ⠀⠀⠀ Image

╚══════════════════════╝
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ (my goodness, I hope to own a cinnamon roll some day)
⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Image
ImogenEquine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ImogenEquine's Pride Design!

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:54 pm

claim, may i be added? :3