CreatureArts Adopts | Dalmatian litter open

Sell characters and original once-off adoptable designs here - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

CreatureArts Adopts | Dalmatian litter open

Postby PastelDog » Thu May 04, 2023 8:31 am

CreatureArts Adopt Shop
Open|Closed

Hello, welcome to my design/adopt shop. I originally was going to open a YCH Shop, but no one seemed interested in that idea, so, I decided to do a design/adopt shop. I have made my very first base (and my first time doing a chibi style) and thought I'd use it for adopts/custom designs. I do plan on doing more bases in the future.

About The Artist

I go by Ghostly Creature on chickensmoothie and CreatureArts on Toyhouse.se. I do have a few other Toyhouse accounts, but I won't name any of them other than for my character sales Toyhouse which is linked on that thread. The reason for this is due to my Toyhouse's not being child-friendly. I am an adult and a newer artist and a writer. I'm currently working on my first book series, which I'm very excited about! I've been writing ever since I first learned how and became an artist at a young age, though I stopped for quite awhile 2011-2022 and did it here and there in 2021-2022, but I officially gotten back into drawing on December 20, 2022. I currently am specialized in canines and felines, I do plan on expanding my species, but for now I'm focusing on canines and felines as I'm not very good at their anatomy yet.

Terms of Service

General

• I have the right to decline any commissions for any reason.
> I will always explain why I have declined your commission. (:
• Do not copy, trace, alter, steal, claim, or otherwise my artwork.
• Please fill out the form I have provided. Do not alter or erase anything within the form and please do not leave anything blank! (:
• Do not rush me, beg, harass or otherwise!
• My TOS is subject to change at any time!
> Be sure to check my TOS at least once a month!
• Do not change, move, erase or otherwise my signature!
> If you are going to upload it as a pose on chatlands.com please message me before removing my signature! I do not allow my artwork posted on Worlizer or Wolfing!
• Be kind and respectful to me and fellow commissioners!
• I do traditional and digital art!
• Be patient with me!
> Any sort of commission turn around times vary. So, I won't give you a time frame when commissions will be completed.
• Once your commission has been accepted and I have started on your commission. There will be no refunds!
• I am only opening up 4 slots at a time! Once these slots are filled do not post a commission form!
> At this time. I am not doing a waiting list.
• If you have any questions or concerns, you're more than welcome to PM me or post them on this thread!
• Credit my Toyhou.se CreatureArts!
• I will not start on your commission until I receive the payment.
> I will not accept the payment until I have finished your commission
I reserve the right to take back any adopts/designs that I make if you break my TOS. Refunds will not be given if this happens.

Adopts

General

• Be kind and respectful towards me and potential buyers.

• I do not do holds. Be sure you have the money/C$ before purchasing any adopts/characters from me.

• I have the right to decline anyone from purchasing any adopts/characters from me.

• Do not spam me. If you need to ask me a question, please private message me anywhere I have linked in my profile and sales folder.

Purchasing

• I don't do holds. Be sure you have the money before asking to purchase or bid.

• Payment is due upfront by one of the following payment methods:
- Cashapp
- PayPal
- Venmo
- C$
Cashapp is my preferred payment method. Please message me on Toyhouse CreatureArts to discuss payment.

• I do not accept art, online currencies (such as; virtual pets, amino coins, DA Points, etc.) or customs/premade characters, unless stated otherwise. (This rule doesn't really apply on CS as I'm selling my adopts for C$ only)

Other Things

• You cannot use my adopts/characters for commercial usage (books, tv shows/movies, etc.) unless I've given you explicit permission.

• Do not claim that you made any of my adopts.

• Do not steal, copy, trace, or otherwise unless I've given you explicit permission.

• Please note that most of these adopts are from bases by other people and not mine. I do link and give proper credit when it's due. The only thing I take credit for for most adopts is the design. (I do plan on making my own bases in the future.)

By purchasing any characters/adopts from me, you agree to abide by my TOS. My TOS is subject to change at any time, so please be sure to check my TOS frequently!
Payment

• Payment is due upfront.
• I am only accepting USD and C$.
> Contact me on either Toyhou.se or Discord @ EvilAngel#7584 (be sure you put in "contact" that you messaged me on either Discord or Toyhouse.)
• I do not do refunds.
> The only time I will consider refunds is if I haven't started on your commission yet.
You MUST have a Toyhouse account so I can keep track of all of my adopts/designs.
- You cannot delete their Toyhouse. Doing so will mean I'll confiscate that adopt/design from you.

Last edited by PastelDog on Fri May 05, 2023 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
free art
Adopts Shop
OC Sale
• [url=link]Art Shop[/url]
Trading
UMA Storage
LOLO Stories
PastelDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery