Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 18, 2024 11:49 pm

Headmaster - Aizen - with D

He sighed as he looked at him with a little snort "Enjoying? Well maybe..." he said simply he was not really good with social talk, as long it had nothing to do with giving orders or punishing those who don't follow them. He looked at the view and drank his tea "Good choice, It could be a shame if something...bad happens to you...you're still valuable to me...I hope I can trust you on that..." he said in a little mysterious voice.

_____
Ferid - with Emiel, open

He sighed, but turned to look at the windows when he heard the faint callings from the town "...was it today?" he questioned himself.

_____
Orochi - with Emiel

He woke up at the call and stood up to sit on his bed "What is it? Did the two hours go already?" he asked in confusion, but shook his head when he looked at the clock on the wall "...Ooh did you get the licorices and drinks?" he asked them.
_____
Pluto - with Jesse

He shook his head a little bit "Well only if the headmaster has some enemies outside of the school, but I thought about that. he has not been headmaster that long, and I don't truly even know where he comes from..." he said to them.

_____
Miyabe - with themselves

He took some information about Lunarose, getting her genealogical information or part of it. She was adopted and had a very good knowledge about machines, and hacking and seemed to have some magical skills too. They didn't really get about the magic, as they were pretty much human beings. They sighed as they looked at the clock on the wall, wondering if Arima for their message earlier or did he had taken it seriously, well they could not know whether the two hours or now one hour was gone.

_____
Crowley - with Arima, Jessika

He didn't say much of anything as he just scanned the mansion, it seemed to be in good condition even though it had been uninhabited for some time.

_____
Guzma - with himself

- Heading out of the school area.
_____
Aoi - with his siblings, Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

- He was rather annoyed by the three shikigamis or at least one of them on the most. The Red-haired demon reminded him a lot of his father's adoptive son Akai, who was always either bullying or doing thinks to ruin his days, or all those harsh words for his mother or siblings. He looked at Samhain when he told them to let the girls speak "fine..." he said to him "but if you don't agree demon, I will burn this mansion" he said to the red-haired demon mostly.

_____
Arashi - with Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

He looked behind him to the main door as he heard someone calling his name, he didn't see anyone at first, but took a few steps back closer to the door "Oh, yes we're here...you come here too?" he questioned as he looked the vice-principal, Crowley and Jessika.

_____
Crystal - with Starling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

She also heard the call of her brother and looked back to the main door, she didn't see anyone, but kind of recognised the voice. Her ears perked a little bit as she looked back at the shikigami as they were speaking about the Arima.

_____
Kuri - with Staling, Samhain, and others, Shikigamis

She looked at the ghost maid "yes he is..." she said then turned to look also at the main door as Arashi walked there to meet the speaker, of course, she also recognized the voice "nice timing..." she said out mostly to herself.

_____
Shiro - with Chibi, his siblings

He nodded to his older brother "Yeah I know, we will hire as many of the workers we can pay for" he said. His eyes looked at the kids playing with the Latios kids "Wonder what going on with the meeting, will they find a solution to the problem we have at the school...there is only an hour left..." he suddenly said. As the large clock on the town hall rang the hour chance.
_____
Akai - With Dark Sun and Zen0

He glared at him rather annoyed "Well whatever, we will eventually figure that out" he said more darkly "Go give the pendant back to the girl...we don't need it...as I already figured out the secrets of that pendant" he said with lies. He didn't know but wanted to see if the male could fall for the trick.

_____
Kenshin - with Neo

He looked at him "Yes the festival, yes it could take the whole day, yeah maybe we could change the picnic to the other day" he said then blinked at him "Hmm, why it could not be counted as a date? Festival is the place most peoples goes to date, so if you want to say its a date then it is a date" he said to him. He then stopped "You know, we could head back to get a shower and prepare for the festival," he said to him.

_____
Tetsuyuki - with Zephir

He looked at him "I think there are some of the shops open, not all, but those near the festival area, but likely their open time will be shorter today than normally..." he said as he took his way to his dorm and to his closet to take some money "I actually need to go to the electronics shop there, hopefully, is open today, it's not a problem if it's not thought..." he said as he left the dorm and closed the door behind him.
_____
Tsubasa - with Yukiro, Ammy

They shook their head "Sadly no, that is not created for those kinds of ears, more like a human head" they said to Yukiro. They then turned to Ammy "Are there some problems Ammy, is the dress too small or too big? or uncomfortable?" they asked the art teacher. They gave notice of the sound toward the town "Festival? Was it today? Oh are you two going to go there?" they asked suddenly.
_____
Kohaku - with Chai, Nagisa, Kuroda

He listened to the others rolling his eyes at Kuroda "Maybe it's not that different for other festivals, but does it matter, we can still have fun in there, go shopping and eat..." he said. He smiled a little bit when he heard the growl "especially eating, and I hear there is that small funfair circus too...if you want to try that" he said.

_____
Kuroda - with Kohaku, Chai, Nagisa

He sighed "What's in that festival, it's not much different from any other festival, only nice shops and lots of food to eat," he said rather stubbornly, but as he started to think of food he realized that he was actually very hungry. His stomach growled loudly, which made him look elsewhere with embarrassment or he was trying to act like the growl didn't come to his stomach.

_____
Team Rocket - Musashi - tags: Melody, Kojiro - tags: Sakuya and Meowth - tags: Sakura

Meowth is currently sleeping and Arbok is very tired, but not sleeping yet.

Kojiro took some red candlers, and found some red, pink, and rose-colored silk papers there, wondering if they could use them for somewhere. He then took a look at the Leafeon and the tablecloth "Hmm...It's the same size as the box is, great find Saku" he said as he took the cloth. He took a quick look around the storage before turning to look at the Pokemon "Okay that's it. Let's go back" he said to him as he walked to the door and peeked around to make sure the two cats were still sleeping. He sneaked past them to walk back to the cleaning room.

Musashi took the food to the cleaning room a little bit earlier than Kojiro and Leafeon "Good you come, did you get everything?" she asked them. She looked at some staff on the male's hands "Let's hurry before the food gets cold" she said and cleaned the room a little bit, making some space on the floor for the box and for them to eat too when the time came.

The mansion
_____
Kaji - tags: Kiri, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

His eyes watched the werewolves, the noisy dark blue-haired male mostly smirking as he spoke "Aren't you sassy mutt" he said to him but then got darker "...You better not do anything to this mansion...as if you do, I personally make sure any of you gets out when it's burns" he said to him rather angry now. He looked at the other two sikigami with a snort.

_____
Kiri - tags: Kaji, Mugen, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

They looked at Kaji and then the blue-haired werewolf "Oh come on, can't you just stop...this is stupid...there clearly not a threat Kaji" they said to the red-haired demon. They then looked at the main door when the voice of someone called out from one of the werewolves, not recognize the voice at first, well the voice does change when the kid grows, but they did give a little surprised glare to Jeshii who told the speaker to be the Arima "really..." they said.

_____
Mugen - tags: Kaji, Kiri, Jeshii, Mirria, Aoi the others

The cat demon also looked at the main door, as a cat they did have a scent of the stranger, it did remind them of the Arima, but they didn't want to be too trustful about whether the person was him or not. Thought when Jeshii mentioned him being Arima they looked at Kaji "Stop the madness already Kaji, nobody is burning anyone or anything...and we do have space for other peoples... grandmother could've agreed without questioning" they said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 19, 2024 3:08 pm

I think we're still allowed to RP here.
But there's another version of this RP too]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi- Tags: Orochi

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one shook their head. "No, it hasn't been two hours yet...but I think its been like one hour. The drinks are in the private kitchen," they said (I'm assuming they have a private kitchen/storage). "I did bring you your licorice though," they said.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at him, saying "He could...Maybe not though, maybe it has nothing to do with him. Whoever it is could just be monitoring us because they want something that's in the school. Maybe they want to know where we are, so they can sneak in."

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Aoi and others, Shikigami

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one smiled a bit, as they heard the voice of the red dog. "Jeshi, Kiri..." they said and glanced to the wolves. They called "Kaji, stop it...they aren't a danger to you," and shook their head. He smiled as he looked at the wolf teenagers and others. "I'm glad you're all okay, and Aoi...please don't threaten to burn down the house. I think...we can use it for your families and everyone who isn't staff."

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Shiro and Chibi

The white and blue haired male -watching-

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Shiro and Chibi

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair -watching-

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: Castiel

The golden brown haired man glanced around a moment, then shook his head. Green eyes looked to his lover, as he also placed a hand on Miracle's head. Dean smiled as he placed a hand on Miracle's head. He then focused on Castiel, saying "Not really... It's kind of boring, but at least nothing and no one is around causing trouble." He shook his head a couple times, then heard the sounds of the town. He glanced to the two large wolves nearby, then back to Cas. "Hey, um...do you want to go into town, and take Birch and Jessa with us? It sounds like there's a festival, and those two seem interested."

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/Cas and Dean

The darker faced brown wolf with scales tilted his head. He glanced to the once-again-human Dean, as the man glanced to him and Jessa then spoke.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/Cas and Dean

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she yipped a bit.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Musashi and Kelly

She nodded and gave her some of the meatballs, saying "There you go." She then smiled at the woman, before making a small sound. "Kelly...the headmaster is kicking out anyone who isn't students or staff. That includes the kids..." she trailed off. "Crowley is trying to help, and he went with some of the others to look into a mansion that's nearby. If it works out...we'll send them there. I think its the home of the mother of the former headmaster. Which means its near enough for us to go see them, make sure they're okay, take care of them."

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Arima, Aoi and co, Kaji and co

The curly haired redhead hummed and looked around a bit. She smiled and said "Hi," to Ammy's kids and all their companions. She then looked at the three people who clearly lived there...or rather four, plus what seemed to be a ghost. She said "Yeah, we aren't here to harm anyone..."

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed a small sound. They said "Let's go then," and smiled at the other three. They were ready to get away from the school, at least for a little while. They could use some time away from this school... having fun in the town.

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

The reddish brown haired one headed out.

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

The lighter brown eyed one headed out.

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one hummed a small sound and smiled. "Yes...I'm ready to head out, there's not really anything else to do." They looked at the Pokemon, who seemed like they were doing a bit better. They giggled at the stomach sounds, saying "There will be really good food there."

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male hummed and walked.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded and said "That's true, most of them will be closed. They'll have stalls up, for people to buy stuff from at the festival." He shook his head and grabbed his money and phone and stuff. He headed back out, saying "Well, I'm ready to go...so we can go now."

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl giggled a bit. "We could go, you and me could go to the festival Lunarose. Unless...we're all needed here." The others had said they were going to sneak into the school.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa, Ammy

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He said "Can't really wear it then...but its a nice hat. Am i...allowed to keep it?" he asked, then remembered he could hide his ears...When he did that, he could wear hats like humans did. "I...was thinking about going, but what about you?" he asked Tsubasa. He wanted to go, but if Tsubasa didn't then he wouldn't go either.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Tsubasa and Yukiro

The blue eyed white haired one shook her head, at both of Tsubasa's questions. "No, it actually fits great, at least on me. I'm probably not going to the festival...since we have to find a place for the kids and non staff...Then again, maybe a festival would do the kids good."

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro

The white haired and blue eyed young male smiled as he looked at his brother. "Good," he said, then looked over as well and tilted his head. "I'm going to assume their meeting is over, since those three and the kid are all here. I hope someone can find a house or somewhere for the kids and everyone..."

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Zer0

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male shook his head. He narrowed his eyes a moment, then smirked a bit as he heard the words from Akai. He was pretty sure it was a ploy, to see how this Zer0 would react. So he said "Yeah...he found out what we needed to know."

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri; Arima and others

The dark haired brown eyed one twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He made a small sound, saying "Yeah, don't threaten to burn it down...We need to live here, or well...the kids and non staff need to live here." He didn't believe Aoi would actually burn the place down. He sighed with relief as he looked at the assistant principal. Not that they called their person a principal, that was called a headmaster.

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi; Arima and others

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She smiled as she saw the dark haired one behind them. "Oh, thank goodness you're here..." she said, especially as she heard Aoi...She said "Yeah, we really aren't a threat..." she said. She then smiled at the cat demon, saying "Thank you," since he was saying they could take people in. It seemed like the other one, the leader, had to agree too though...

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The blue eyed dark haired male looked happy as the other spoke. He nodded and said "Ah, you're right, people definitely go to festivals as dates. Then...our first date is a festival," he chuckled. He blushed when the other talked of showering... then he shook his head. "Yeah, lets go take showers and then go to the festival." They actually needed it, they'd been out here jogging after all.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one ate.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro

The silvery-white hair boy ate.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro

The boy with the long black hair ate.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia ate.

Sakura- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature -sleeping-

Sakuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He seemed to nod, when the blue haired one spoke to him. He flicked his tail back and forth, as if wagging now. His ears twitched and perked, and he made a happy little sound there. They both went back out of the place, and past the sleeping Pokemon. The snake seemed tired, but he could see she wasn't sleeping. He seemed to nod again, once they were back at the room with Musashi. He sat by and watched now, waiting for when the box would be placed. He'd dragged the tablecloth back (or let Kojiro bring it). He couldn't do much else aside from put it on the box once it was there.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The redhead, now in dog form, wriggled around a bit, clearly excited. She poked at Kiri with her nose, then shook her head. She turned human again, saying "We should... we should go say hello." They then glanced to Kaji and Mugen, as the cat demon spoke to the other. They then looked to Kiri once more, before looking to the wolves. She looked to Arima, and forced herself to stay calm.

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, nodded at the girl. "Oh...that's good," she giggled, but then made a small sound of sorts. "What happened...what happened to the headmaster, to our grandma's...son?" she asked. None of them knew, they just knew he'd stopped showing up one day too.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 20, 2024 3:48 am

(I don't know, nobody told anything so I guess so...and I didn't even know we're in need of a second version...Maybe it's my fault for not responding more frequently)

He sighed as he looked at him with a little snort "Enjoying? Well maybe..." he said simply he was not really good with social talk, as long it had nothing to do with giving orders or punishing those who don't follow them. He looked at the view and drank his tea "Good choice, It could be a shame if something...bad happens to you...you're still valuable to me...I hope I can trust you on that..." he said in a little mysterious voice.

_____
Ferid - with open

He sighed, but turned to look at the windows when he heard the faint callings from the town "...was it today?" he questioned himself.

_____
Orochi - with Emiel

He sighed "Yes I noticed...this two hours is the longest two hours ever..." he said with a little annoyance. He could like to use his powers to kick those familiar and no employees out, but now the time seemed to be against him and he gave a lot of time to the families to act "I see, Ferid huh, of course, he could not let me have the drinks now" he muttered out of his breath a little bit.
_____
Pluto - with Jesse

He stopped and glared at his mate "Something that's in the school, what could there be inside the school, I have heard is a very old building, but I have not heard anything else about it..." he said thinking. He shook his head "Could Aizen know? He is not told anything about anything, likely he doesn't know if there is something..." he said.

_____
Miyabe - with themselves

He took some information about Lunarose, getting her genealogical information or part of it. She was adopted and had a very good knowledge about machines, and hacking and seemed to have some magical skills too. They didn't really get about the magic, as they were pretty much human beings. They sighed as they looked at the clock on the wall, wondering if Arima for their message earlier or did he had taken it seriously, well they could not know whether the two hours or now one hour was gone.

_____

He watched the mansion as he walked inside of it, that sure was an old yet fancy-looking building "This could do..." he said in silence, then looked at the residents of the mansion.

_____
Guzma - with himself

_____

- He rolled his eyes at Arima and Samhain "I said if he doesn't let our families live here then I will...and Sam...you don't really get about sarcasm do you?" he said to the vie-principal then to the werewolf "You could not take every word so seriously" he said as he turned to look at the shikigami's.

_____

(Kuri, Crystal, and Arashi are just watching, I don't have anything to write for them)

_____

_____

_____

He sighed with a nod "I sure hope so, another way we need to find them a house yourselves or try to find some abandoned house which may not be child-friendly or even uninhabitable" he said.
_____

He glared at him rather annoyed "Well whatever, we will eventually figure that out" he said more darkly "Go give the pendant back to the girl...we don't need it...as I already figured out the secrets of that pendant" he said with lies. He didn't know but wanted to see if the male could fall for the trick.

_____
Kenshin - with Neo

He nodded "Yes, who could want to smell like a mantle in the sun for a day," he said then made a U-turn back toward the school. As he got closer to the academy he turned back to the Neo "Well then let's meet again at the main entrance after the showers and whatever else we need to prepare" he said to him.

_____
Tetsuyuki - with Zephir

He nodded to the other male "Yes we can, hopefully, there are some places open yet, I think the stalls may not be yet as it's still pretty early, but does that matter we can just walk and look around first too...or go to the funfair" he said to him he started to make his way toward the main entrance.
_____

They looked at Ammy with a smile "I thought it could fix on you" they said "I don't really know what happened at that meeting or why you needed to get there, as his room the speaker is broken, for a reason... and I didn't hear the announcement, but I know there was one" they said "but you could take the kids there, the festival is once in a year anyway" they said. They looked to Yukiro "Of course I am going, we need to go to get to eat that sushi remember and I need...no need, but I will force Miyabe to get out to the festival too, they spend too much time alone on the computer in a dark room and their faces are pale as a ghost" they said.
_____

He looked at them "Yes we're ready to go, but before that, I need to close the nurse room...and check the place before leaving..." he said "If you could wait by the outside for a bit, I am going to join you soon" he said as he turned to take some potions and staff back to their rightful places.

_____

He sighed a little annoyed at Kohaku's words, but he was used to those kinds of words too, but weird as it was he didn't feel like getting angry at those which he usually did. He felt maybe he could act a little bit nicer if those three really wanted to be his friends, being mean could only make them run away from him "Yes I guess there is good food" he said as he called his two Pokemon back to their Pokeballs.

_____
Team Rocket - Musashi - tags: Melody, Kojiro - tags: Sakuya and Meowth - tags: Sakura

Meowth is currently sleeping and Arbok is very tired, but not sleeping yet.

They cleaned and decorated the small cleaning room, but the box on the floor with the tablecloth Sakuya was found, but some candlers and put in the middle of the box. They also made some small pieces of paper and threw them on the floor around the box like they were rose leaves. Kojiro and Musashi stepped to the door and looked at their doings "Now then what do you think could this work?" she said looking over to Kojiro and Leafeon. Kojiro nodded "I think it will, then let's light the candles, turn off the lights, and go wake up our couple," he said. After he had done those things he turned out the lights of the room "So now what?" he asked. Musashi thought for a moment "All we need to do is to wake them up, then Saku you could lead them in here, I think even Meowth could not question it if it's you who does it instead then if we do..." she said as she looked the Leafeon.

The mansion
_____

The red-haired demon's eyes narrowed a little bit when the Arima showed up. He could be blad for him being here, but he was not, he was pissed off "Ooh so now you return here Arima? And for why? To make sure your student's families have a home to stay after being kicked out huh?" he said rather dark tune. His eyes looked at Kiri for a moment before turned to look back at the vice-principal "Tell me principal, where were you when grandmother died? You let her die alone there, and now you have the shame to come back?" he said to him talking a few step forward kind of ignoring anyone else.

_____

The bat demon looked at Arima, feeling relieved for him being there, but then froze when felt the growing anger at Kaji. They turned to him little worried "What are you saying... he is back..." they said but were stopped by the glare they got from the fox demon.

_____

The cat demon also looked at Kaji and then at Arima, their eyes looked at Mirria for a moment too when the ghost maid spoke "None of them being visited here for a long time, so I don't know, but if grandmother's son is not the headmaster of the academy anymore, maybe something did happen to him" they said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 20, 2024 8:37 am

[I think kyoko just wanted to make a different version of it for some reason. Because I asked if we were allowed to still RP here, which I think is what she was answering when she said "Either or." Or "Either way works".]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- crush: maybe Orochi- Tags: Orochi

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one hummed. They said " I can go get them for you...or just go with you to where they are." They just wanted an excuse to spend more time with him. If he wanted them just to bring the stuff to him, they would do so.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one shook her head, as she looked at him a moment. "I don't know...but that's gotta be it, otherwise why would they care about some school?" After all, Pluto didn't seem to think it was a student or staff member. "If they cared about the school, they would have acted. Aizen is kicking out children and stuff... If this person was here about that, they would be trying to stop him right now, but they aren't."

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (magical bloodlines)- powers- OC- team 1- vice principal- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Aoi and others, Shikigami

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one shook their head as they looked at the students. "Aoi...you could have been serious, I can't just assume things." He then looked towards Kiri and Jeshi, smiling a bit. He flinched when the red haired demon got angry. He looked down at his feet...saying "The headmaster went missing...and I couldn't bear it. I couldn't come back to the house where he had been at..."

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- mate Jessika or Jessabel, Kuroi- Tags: Latias/ Shiro and Chibi

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- team 1- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Shiro and Chibi

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- Team 1- fighter; security- SO Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: Castiel

The golden brown haired man glanced around a moment, then shook his head. Green eyes looked to his lover, as he also placed a hand on Miracle's head. Dean smiled as he placed a hand on Miracle's head. He then focused on Castiel, saying "Not really... It's kind of boring, but at least nothing and no one is around causing trouble." He shook his head a couple times, then heard the sounds of the town. He glanced to the two large wolves nearby, then back to Cas. "Hey, um...do you want to go into town, and take Birch and Jessa with us? It sounds like there's a festival, and those two seem interested."

Birch- m- adult- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- fighter/offense; school security- sleeps outside- crush: open- Tags: Jessa/Cas and Dean

The darker faced brown wolf with scales tilted his head. He glanced to the once-again-human Dean, as the man glanced to him and Jessa then spoke.

Jessa- J- f- pup- Loth wolf- Star Wars (Rebels) OC- team 1- school security- sleeps outside- dad Birch- crush: open- Tags: Birch/Cas and Dean

The brown eyed and red furred, also scaled wolf pup twitched her brown ears. Her brown tipped tail flicked back and forth, and she yipped a bit.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Team 1- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Musashi and Kelly

She nodded and gave her some of the meatballs, saying "There you go." She then smiled at the woman, before making a small sound. "Kelly...the headmaster is kicking out anyone who isn't students or staff. That includes the kids..." she trailed off. "Crowley is trying to help, and he went with some of the others to look into a mansion that's nearby. If it works out...we'll send them there. I think its the home of the mother of the former headmaster. Which means its near enough for us to go see them, make sure they're okay, take care of them."

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- weapon- neutral- moral support; student- Demi pan; open- SO open- Crowley adopted- older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Arima, Aoi and co, Kaji and co

The curly haired redhead narrowed her eyes as the one demon began to be angry at Arima... She said "Hey, quit being mean to them! They didn't do anything wrong, and you're saying your human was alone? How could she have died alone when you are all here?"

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one nodded at Kohaku. They smiled as they looked at him and Chai, then looked at Kuroda. They said "I'm glad your two Pokemon are looking better." They giggled a bit, then shook their head and went to step out of the room.

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teacher aide- mate: Maple- adopted Chai- Tags: Maple

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide- mate: Cinna- adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one nodded as they looked at their crush. They said "Okay...we'll wait for you right outside," and they straightened up. They looked to the other two, saying "Come on." They stepped out of the room, then watched the other two, waiting for them.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- homosexual poly open; Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male nodded as he looked at the other male student. "Hmm...I don't mind waiting, walking around is fine by me, seeing what's there. We can see what kind of games and stuff are being set up." He said this then hummed quietly, walking with the other now.

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; student- pan; Lunarose- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl giggled a bit. "We could go, you and me could go to the festival Lunarose. Unless...we're all needed here." The others had said they were going to sneak into the school.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- crush: Tsubasa- SO open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa, Ammy

The white haired, eared and tailed man nodded as he looked at the other. "Right, yes, I remember we have to go eat sushi together." Then again, they could just do that at a sushi place. The festival would probably have some sushi though...so he'd eat it there. "miyabe... yeah, you're right, we should bring Miyabe along." He shook his head a bit, as he thought of the other...and they really did seem to spend so much time in their room.

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- team 1- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Tsubasa and Yukiro

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the two. "Well, we had to have a meeting to discuss what to do about the kids..The headmaster said anyone not a student or staff has to leave the school. Otherwise, he said they'd be thrown out, and he only gives us two hours."

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- team 1- defensive; student- has SO- Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri; Amaya; Oka and Ogina or Okina and Yata- Tags: Shiro

The white haired and blue eyed young male nodded as he looked at him. "There must be housing around here somewhere, maybe for the ex headmaster's family."

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Zer0

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male shook his head. He narrowed his eyes a moment, then smirked a bit as he heard the words from Akai. He was pretty sure it was a ploy, to see how this Zer0 would react. So he said "Yeah...he found out what we needed to know."

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; student- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri; Arima and others

The dark haired brown eyed one sighed and shook his head a bit... He didn't say anything to that, but did tense up and put his ears back when one demon got angry. He let out a small snarl...then fell silent. Jessika began to argue with the demon, and Sam felt glad for that.

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- team 1- computer stuff; also student- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi; Arima and others

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She flinched when the one demon got angry at the vice principal.

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- Team 1- fighter; gym- bi; Kenshin- SO open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The blue eyed dark haired male nodded as he looked at the other. "True...no one would want to out when they're all sweaty and not smelling great." He began to head back with the other, and smiled. He said "Okay," and began to head for his room, so he could get washed off.

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- team 1- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one ate.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro

The silvery-white hair boy ate.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro

The boy with the long black hair ate.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- team 1- fighter if needed; student- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia ate.

Sakura- f- adult- Espeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, follows Team Rocket and Meowth- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush on Meowth- Tags: Sakuya/ Team Rocket

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature -sleeping-

Sakuya- m- adolescent- Leafeon- Pokemon OC- Neutral, stays with mom- dorm 11- might sleep in hall- crush open- Tags: Sakura/ Team Rocket

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He watched them, helping get the tablecloth on the box. He then watched as the candles were set up, and one of them made paper. The paper was thrown around on the ground like roses. They pawed at it, then seemed to scold their self, stepping back. Then again, they were a Pokemon, it was natural to want to play with things like paper. They turned to look at the two humans. He nodded his head as he looked at them, and said "Leaf, Leaf." He definitely thought it would work fine, it was romantic. He nodded again, as they said he should be the one to lead the two here.

Jeshii- Jesh- genderfluid- 28- dog spirit/guide/ something- OC- neutral- at mansion- was found by grandma or the headmaster- crush: Kiri- Tags: mansion

The redhead growled at Kaji, getting angry at him and saying "Stop it! Stop yelling at him!" then flinching a bit as she didn't want him getting angry at her...She stayed close to the bat demon, and sighed a bit. "Kiri, why is he trying to guilt them, when we were here with grandma?"

Mirria- Mi- f but sometimes m- ghost- OC- Neutral- was a maid, now protects mansion- crush: maybe Mugen but likes girls too- Tags: mansion

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, nodded at Mugen. "We should go do something about that new headmaster...but I don't know if we can." She then turned a glare on Kaji, and rolled her eyes. "Excuse you, Kaji, grandma was never alone...seeing as we've all been here. Quit trying to guilt Arima," she said in an annoyed way. Maybe Kaji could harm her despite her being a ghost, maybe he couldn't. She wasn't afraid of him, though, and never had been. She was just really annoyed with him right now, to be honest.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue May 21, 2024 12:46 pm

(Don't worry it's okay. People can reply whenever they can. We can keep going on here. We are doing Dimensional shenanigans because I can't say no to that at all.)

Lunarose: I nodded. I had no clue what a festival was. "Dumb question, what the heck is a festival?" I asked

Zer0: I didn't answer the question. I disappeared to go meet up with Mayu, and my sister Theresia. I reappeared back in Rina's ship. "I returned the pendent to Ayame." I said
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 27, 2024 3:26 am

_____
Ferid - with open

_____
Orochi - with Emiel

He opened the licorice punch and started to eat "No need to...I will keep drinking now and likely drink later...If I drink now too much I am not able to do my job to chase those familiar away..." he said to them. He sighed "And Ferid could get angry at me...it's not like it really mattered to me what he thinks," he said.

_____
Pluto - with Jesse

He looked at the bots there, his tail flapping a little bit "then we could try to find the thing those try to find, it has to be somewhere at the school...those bots seem to run everywhere so could that mean even the owner of them does not have a clue where that thing could be..." he said out in wonders.

_____
Miyabe - with themselves

_____

He looked at Jessika for a moment "Jessika Enougt, we better stay out of this, as this is pretty much their problem to hangle with" he said to her. He then turned to the werewolves "You all, let's head out a bit and let Arima settle things in here...He will tell us if they let your families stay here or not" he told them all. He then turned up to Arima "I think you can handle this alone, but if you need any help, just call us, we're not going far" the vampire said to the vice-principal.

_____
Guzma - with himself

_____

He snarled a little " I could've cared about all your problems or how many there were when the owner died...you're taking precious time from us here..." he said to the demon with little anger. His eyes perked to Kuri and to Arashi when he started to push him toward the door "I hope you're right, other way we may not have time to find another place for my family?" he said to him with annoyance.

_____

He took a look around before walking behind the Aoi and pushing him gently toward the door "Yeah, we're going out for a bit now then" he said to him as he pushed him toward the main door "We have an hour left, I don't think the talk last for at that long as the demon is seeming to calm down if they find right words to him to listen to" he said to him.

_____

_____

She nodded to Crowley "I agree with him, we could let Arima hangle with those demons, they familiars anyway and we don't truly know what 's going on here so let's, not make things harder than they already are" she said as she looked the other werewolves.

_____

He nodded to his older brother "Yes I did hear Aoi and the others talking about it, the rumored ghost house...they did get check it out, hopefully, everything got fine there...I have not seen them got back yet" he said.
_____

He looked annoyed when the male just left "What's his problem..." he said with a sight "Well anyway that only says that that pendant is something to focus on..." he said to Darky "He and his friends are a threat...for why...we could figure it out" he said.

_____
Kenshin - with Neo

He walked to his room, which was only to his as he didn't have roommates at the moment. It didn't bother him at all he enjoyed being alone. He took a long shower, as he enjoyed the cool water, and had a hard time getting out of it after getting there.

_____
Tetsuyuki - with Zephir

He nodded "yeah that's it," he said "so what kind of games do you like? Stuff Shooting Game is fun, but very expensive if you don't get a shot any cool stuff," he said to him.
_____

They listened to Ammy "Hmm I see, yes I've heard he was planning something like that, but never thought he truly went to do it...Next up are the savings..." they said in silence. They then smiled a bit "There is no way he could kick Orochi out, he is a freeloader" they said.
_____

He finished cleaning up quickly in the nurse's room, then changed his clothes for more relaxing ones as he was wearing his nurse clothes. He took a look around the room, before shutting the lights off and walked out of the nurse room, shutting the door after him. He looked at the others and smiled "Let's go, then" he said as he started to walk toward the main entrance.

_____

He looked at Nagisa little confused as the other was giggling at the matter his pokemon where fine now. He found it rather hard to fully understand the other, maybe they were those who always smiled even if they could want to cry.

_____

Kojiro looked at them "The moves could be fainting soon, we could start it now" he said to them as they walked to the hallways hiding behind a wall. Musashi called her Arbok back to its Pokeball and waited for the Leafeon to make his move to lead the two to the cleaning room.

Meowth was feeling dizzy as he woke up, shaking his head a little confused, but then realized the Arbok who was binding him earlier was gone, but neither of the other members of Team Rocket was not here, only he and the Espeon was "What this supposed to mean?" he meowed with a confusion.

The mansion
_____

He looked at Arima still rather angry, and he got even angrier when the other shikigamis seemed not to know what was going around them "Excally, it was us who were there, her shikigami, but as important as we were to her family was even more important...you could know how much she missed them, her son, her grandkids, her family and any of them was not there when that happened..." he said to them "If you didn't notice how heartbroken she was, when any of her family didn't visit her, nobody called for her or barely even sent letters to her...you guys are not worthful to be her shigikami's" he said to them "As a Shigikami's where not only her power where part of her, we could've vanished at that moment when she died, but she let us go, so we could stay alive...and we could've sense her emotions when she was alive... I did, but did you know how heartbreaking she was under that smile when she could see nobody except of us as her last moment?" he said to them.

_____

They looked at others then Jeshii " I understand his point, I could be angry with Arima and her son too...Actually, I am angry at them, but I do know that her death was sudden, and if there was something going on then why were they not here...we need to understand that too...so calm your anger, Kaji, Arima is here now" they said as they turned to face the red-haired demon.

_____

They looked at Mirria "Well I don't really see any reason for us to do anything to the headmaster, what happens to that school is not our problem, we could keep the families a place to stay, but other than that I am not planning to do anything with the school...as long the headmaster doesn't bother us in here" they said to her. They turned to Kaji "Kaji, leave this to us, and take a troll around to calm yourself...we know what you're trying to say, but at the moment I am afraid it's too late, the grandmother is not here anymore" they said to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 27, 2024 10:00 am

[The kyoko and Queen, I just had a horrible idea (for Arima) but one that maybe could sort of help the situation with Arima and the Shikigami? I don't know if it will, but the idea is (if the former headmaster is allowed to be dead) that Arima saw the headmaster get taken out. Also, I have a question about that. How long ago to Aizen come in, like...how long ago did he get rid of the headmaster and how long has he been headmaster?

Just so I can figure out how old Arima would have been.]

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one hummed. They nodded at him, and said "Okay," then glanced around a moment. "Can i...stay here within you, or...would you want to go to the festival?" They didn't mind either way, they just...didn't want to leave him yet.

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at her mate, and said "Yeah. I mean, there's no way the person has found whatever they're looking for yet. I guess we could find it first, but...how do we find out what it is? Unless we find a way to spy back on them," they said.

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one made a small sound. He looked at Jeshi, she'd never actually been one of the Shikigami... They knew grandmother had cared about her, though, they knew that for a fact. They looked up, saying "There's... no way the headmaster never called her or wrote...He was her favorite child," they said. They then worried that that had caused the girls to never write or call...

The curly haired redhead sighed a bit, as she looked at her adoptive father. She nodded at the red and brown haired vampire. She said "Okay...fine..." then looked at Arima and nodded at the other. "Yeah...if you need any help for any reason, just call us back."

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (werecat bloodlines)- cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- team 1- support; student- likes boys more, bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kairo, others too- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Kuroda

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one smiled as they looked at the Pokemon. "What are their names?" they asked Kuroda. They didn't remember if they or the others had ever actually asked. Maybe he'd mentioned it himself, but a lot had been happening.

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- crush: Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa, Kuroda

The brownish and white haired one smiled when Nagisa rejoined them. "Woah, street clothes...I mean casual clothes, um...they look good on you." They blushed after saying this, and quickly looked down. They had a little bag they always carried with them, so they didn't need to grab anything.

The pretty male nodded as he looked at the other male student. "The fish game and yeah, the shooting game or target game one is okay. I think they rig that fish scooping game though..." he said. He shook his head a couple times, then smiled at the other young man.

The girl giggled a bit. "A festival is basically like a fair, um...its really fun. It has food and games. People can go there for a date," she said.

The white haired, eared and tailed man nodded as he looked at the other. "Should we go find Miyabe soon?" he asked, though also let them talk.

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the two. "I don't think he actually meant Orochi...since Orochi like works for him."

The white haired and blue eyed young male nodded as he looked at him. "I hope they can work it out too...because otherwise it would be bad. I don't know how anyone, even a ghost, could turn away kids though. There's no way they'd say no if they heard it was kids that needed the house, right?"

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male shook his head. He rolled his eyes and said "All good guys, or people who claim they're good, are like that...You're right, that pendant is definitely important for something. I'm sorry tired though...I kind of want to leave now."

The dark haired brown eyed one sighed as he looked at Crowley as well. He then began to follow Arashi and Aoi and the others out.

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She sighed as she began to walk out as well, and looked at Kuri. "Hey Kuri, um...do you want to go to that festival? I think its going on today, I think it was supposed to be happening to today."

The blue eyed dark haired male went to his room to shower and clean up. He stayed there for a bit, then got out and got ready for the date.

The pretty eyed, silvery-gray haired one finished.

The silvery-white hair boy finished.

The boy with the long black hair finished.

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia finished.

The red jewel foreheaded pink cat like creature jerked a bit, and looked around. She yawned, still tired, but seemed whatever it was had worn off. "Es, Espe, Esp" (where'd Arbok go) she asked the Meowth. She then saw her son headed for them, so she looked at him.

The light green eyed Leafeon twitched his ears, flicking his leaf reminiscent tail. He nodded at the humans, then just watched a moment. Once Arbok was called back, he headed for the Meowth and Espeon. He walked towards them, looking back a moment then shaking his head. He said "Leaf, leaf, leaf, leaf" (Please come with me). He then waited for the two of the other Pokemon to follow him.

The redhead sighed as she looked at the others, then looked away. "I loved her too, but we also loved headmaster and Arima did we not?" She then shook her head, saying "I wouldn't know..." to Kaji. She hadn't been an actual Shikigami, so she couldn't feel what they felt. She'd been able to tell at times when grandma was sad. Grandma must have been hiding it a lot though, because she couldn't always tell.

The pretty one, with long very dark brown hair, rolled her eyes a bit. "Yeah, we're terrible Shikigami...so terrible for still caring about her family." She then looked to Jeshii, and made a small sound. "Kaji, shut it...you know Jeshii couldn't feel things like we did, do you like making her feel bad? She could sense things, but she isn't a Shikigami like us, but Grandma still loved her." She then fell silent as Mugen told Kaji to go cool off.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon May 27, 2024 12:41 pm

(I don't know. I was thinking about that. I haven't came up of how long he got rid of the Headmaster lol)

Lunarose: "Oh cool, that sounds fun." I said

Amelia: "We could all go." I suggested.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 27, 2024 1:44 pm

Answered the other one but I'm probably going to wait on this one, for Queen to post again or for Melody to post. But anyway, hmm...
Arima is 30, so...ten to fifteen years ago could have been fine. If it was fifteen years ago, and we go with the headmaster being dead, that would have traumatized Arima.

Which is what I'm actually going for. My idea was they saw it happen but Aizen didn't know they were there, and since they were still young enough they would have locked it away. But they could like remember it now. Of course, if he tells people what Aizen did, they'd probably revolt against Aizen (if we go with this)]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 27, 2024 5:31 pm

(Aizen is not being headmaster for that long. Likely a year or two. Other way the school could very bad place now, as most of the students could've be brainwashed to follow him, but because it's only coming for that.) (for headmaster "former" I was thinking for him being strong magician with power of brainwash and Aizen didn't kill him intead knocked/ hide him away to use his skills to brainwash the students...) (so whenever the brainwash thing will be find out the former headmaster will be likely found too)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me