Suggestion: individually lockable items

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Re: Suggestion: individually lockable items

Postby CHINARIZING » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:10 am

YES SUPPORT!

CHINA ๐Ÿฒ HE/HIM | ADULT PLAYER | ASIAN-AMERICAN
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
TRADE THREAD | ART THREAD | ART STORE

art, my OCs, working out, pins/buttons, charms/keychains, E/SE Asian cultures, WACA, WoF, SU, MLP, Minecraft, countries, bully breeds, country personifications, pop punk, alt rock, indie, midwest emo, flags, furry visnovels, obscure horror, early Internet

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CHINARIZING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thinking.Kiwi » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:10 pm

I believe the whole item section of the site should be reworked... the categories are hard to go through, there's no way to organize them, trading them is a pain when you're not trading ALL of them/all doubles.... ;A;
Item sorting and grouping is a thing i've been wanting to see for a few years already!
โ€ข
โ€ข
they/them | Nonbinary | Asexual | Autistic | Adult
โ€ข
โ€ข
Thinking.Kiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby See_Air_Ruhh_ » Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:15 pm

Support! I don't use items super often, but I do have items of preference/that I don't want to trade, so when I get an offer for something I have to make sure I have more than one. This honestly makes trading items a hassle.

I don't want to lock my items bc there is a lot I don't care for. But having to back track is such a pain. ;-; would 100% love a solution for this.
See_Air_Ruhh_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr Honey Bee » Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:30 pm

i support!
i really hope this thread ends up gaining more traction even though its older!
Sam
He/Him
Adult Player c:

I play CS passively while I work on other things. If I don't respond immediately but I'm still bumping my trade thread please be patient. I will get back to you eventually.

ImageImage
Mr Honey Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geralt&Ciri<3 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:41 pm

Enormous support to any of these methods; adding removing and moving items is so tedious!
[url]y[/url]always looking for trades

I really hope there is a bigger ratio of chickens over rabbits for this Easter!

[/b]Autistic,mad imagination, writer, Pro ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ+ Pro animal welfare, con animal rights. ban balloons/sky-lanterns ( https://balloonsblow.org/) [color=#0040FF]litter discussion๐Ÿ’™ LOTR: Aragorn, Faramir, Eomer, Gandalf, Hobbit: Thorin Kili Bard and Beorn, Sherlock Holmes : (Robert Downy J.R.) Avatar: Jake, Tsuโ€™tey, neytiri. Langdon(Dan Brown) most animals especially all birds, aquatic animals, cats & canines. Bones: Arastoo & Hodgins. Geralt. Ciri is fantastic! His Dark Matirials Lee, John, Will and Asriel Lyra is amazing, and daemons my newest real lifehero Zelensky<3
[b]Currently looking for pride month pets and items; pets for items.
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2892043]Image Image Image Image Image Image

Credit:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2892043
Geralt&Ciri<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilymouse385 » Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:48 am

support! would love to lock one of each item away and be able to safely trade the rest w/o using pets!
    โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
    โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    Adult She/Her PMs Open
    Color My tree!
    เซฎ ห™โฐ™ห™ แƒ rawr!
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
    x
    .ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ใ€€โœฉใ€€*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™ .

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

ImageImage
    Lilymouse385

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:31 am

Thinking.Kiwi wrote:I believe the whole item section of the site should be reworked... the categories are hard to go through, there's no way to organize them, trading them is a pain when you're not trading ALL of them/all doubles.... ;A;
    Item sorting and grouping is a thing i've been wanting to see for a few years already!

Yes, this. I desperately want a favorites tab. I really do like the suggestion from the OP but I need the opposite. I almost always have my items locked, but there's a few I would like to have swapped. I used to put all my event items on a pet to prevent people from trading for the ones I want to keep, but it's become difficult from the very small items (looking at those rocks).
    Wookieinmashoo

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:34 am

Wookieinmashoo wrote:
    Thinking.Kiwi wrote:I believe the whole item section of the site should be reworked... the categories are hard to go through, there's no way to organize them, trading them is a pain when you're not trading ALL of them/all doubles.... ;A;

Yes, this. I desperately want a favorites tab. I really do like the suggestion from the OP but I need the opposite. I almost always have my items locked, but there's a few I would like to have swapped. I used to put all my event items on a pet to prevent people from trading for the ones I want to keep, but it's become difficult from the very small items (looking at those rocks).

same - i went through like, 200 pages of my items to pick through the ones i wanted so i could sell my others that iโ€™ll never use. i canโ€™t even OPEN that pet anymore i have too many items on them. i had to stop selling my items as well since i recently got hacked and my amazingly dressed up pets got traded away and i havenโ€™t had time to redo all of the dress ups. if i could go through and just lock the ones iโ€™m going to use or that i like, it would be so much easier. idk why that isnโ€™t an option already since the pets have a whole way to customize their groups and lock-ability.. i hope more people see this and support as items do play a big role in this website.
        no signature for u
    avaloafe

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby dibabeebees » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:48 am

PLEASE! I like a lot of my items but wanna get rid of the rest but I. just putting all of those items I want on a pet would be really hard for me and I just. Please. Please CS Staff.
    Kassit and I are married now
    Cozies Wermz
    dibabeebees

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby lyney » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:09 am

it seems this hasn't been touched in a little while, so bumping it back up to the top with my support! this can be super helpful if it's able to be coded in!! i find trading my items a bit hard with not being able to lock certain ones, so this would help immensely. c:
    "That's the upside of being a wanted man . .
    ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
    โ™”ใ€ โ†’ cross โ€ข he/they โ€ข adult โ€ข th โ€ข โ˜พ โ† ใ€‘โ™”
    I AM the risk ."
    lyney

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me